- Ability Score Modifiers: +4 Dexterity, -2 Intelligence.
- Size and Type: Medium Humanoid (Amphibian)
- Base Speed: Land 20 feet, Swim 40 feet
- Racial Hit Dice: A Bullywug begins with two levels of humanoid, which provide 2d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +1, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +0, Ref +3, and Will +0.
- Racial Skills: A Bullywug’s humanoid levels give it skill points equal to 4 × (2 + Int modifier, minimum 1). Its class skills are Jump, Swim, and Survival.
- Bullywugs have a +4 racial bonus on Jump checks, and are always considered to have a running start when performing a long jump.
- A Bullywug has a +8 racial bonus on any Swim check to perform some special action or avoid a hazard. It can always choose to take 10 on a Swim check, even if distracted or endangered. It can use the run action while swimming, provided it swims in a straight line.
- Racial Feats: A Bullywug’s humanoid levels give it one feat.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A Bullywug is automatically proficient with simple weapons and nets.
- Natural Armor Bonus: +2
- Natural Weapons: Bite (1d4)
- Special Qualities:
Hold Breath - A Bullywug can hold its breath for a number of rounds equal to four times its Constitution score before it risks drowning.
Poison - Bullywugs excrete a poisonous coating along their skin that operates as follows:
Toadlicker Poison - Ingestion or Wound (DC 13 fort) The target is effected as if by the Color Spray spell. On a successful save, the target is Confused for 1 round, this is a Mind-Effecting effect. The sace DC is Constitution based. Bullywugs are immune to their own poison. Bullywugs excrete enough poison for 1 dose or application per day.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Bullywug . Bonus Languages: Aquan, Draconic, Goblin, Orc
- Favored Class: Ranger
- Level adjustment: +1